Zum Inhalt der Seite

Einzelposting: Erscheinungsdatum Band 3/ News zu Band 4

Links hierher: http://www.animexx.de/forum/thread_186340/-1/11994685811887/
http://desu.de/wruQLMI

Von:    Murtagh 04.01.2008 18:44
Betreff: Erscheinungsdatum Band 3/ News zu Band 4 [Antworten]

Tja, ich könnte jetzt anfangen, wilde Theorien in den Raum zu werfen, aber helfen tut uns das auch nicht, o_o

Ich denke nur, es wird deutlich, dass Paolini, wohl mehr aus Versehen als mit Absicht, einen Chara erschaffen hat, der sehr viel mehr Potential hat als der eigentliche Hauptchara.
Manche denken, er mag Murtagh nicht besonders deswegen, weil er Eragon ja ganz offensichtlich quasi als Self- Insert schreibt, *rofl*
Deswegen könnte es sein, dass er ihn killt, aber auch das ist nur Theorie, *lach*

€dit: Der Titel von Buch 3 steht fest:

I am pleased to tell you that the title of Book Three in the Inheritance cycle is Brisingr. Sometimes one’s first thought is best, and so it was with naming this book. After many months of trying to sum up a complex story in a single word, it struck me that I had had the name all along. For reasons that will become clear when you read Brisingr, this title is perfect.

Brisingr is an Old Norse word for “fire.” As you may remember, in Eragon, Brom uses the word brisingr to start a fire. This is the first time Eragon hears an ancient language word, a word of magic. Later, when Eragon is cornered by Urgals in Yazuac, he shouts “Brisingr!” to great effect (see Eragon—chapters "Revelation at Yazuac" and "Admonishments").

Both elements of the cover, the gold dragon Glaedr and the title, touch on Eragon’s inheritance. With his painting, John Jude Palencar has captured the dignity and wisdom of Glaedr, and Random House has again designed an awesome book cover.

More exciting news is on the horizon . . .

May your swords stay sharp!

Christopher Paolini

I can see us holding hands...

~ Justin Timberlake
Zuletzt geändert: 16.01.2008 18:26:37

Zurück zum Thread