Zum Inhalt der Seite

Einzelposting: Verfilmung - Schauspieler

Links hierher: http://www.animexx.de/forum/thread_5363113/-1/13020305351159/
http://desu.de/EsQakhK

Von:    maidlin 05.04.2011 21:08
Betreff: Verfilmung - Schauspieler [Antworten]

Die ersten Statements sind da und irgendwie...

Ganz ehrlich, ich habe auch nicht erwartet, dass ein negatives Kommi zu Josh kommt. Sie haben ihn ausgesucht und "müssen" ihn gut finden. Das gleiche gilt für Jennifer. Allerdings... ist es irgendwie "verdächtig" dass sowohl Collins als auch Ross kein Wort über Liam verlieren.

Verdächtig deswegen, weil das Gerücht umgeht, er hätte die Rolle nur bekommen, weil Ross unbedingt Josh wollte, Lionsgate aber nicht und sie deswegen die Bedingung aufgesetzt haben, dass Ross Josh nehmen kann, dafür aber Liam als Gale casten muss. o_O

Mmh... und nach dem anderen Statement von dieser Nina, klingt es ganz so, als wäre Liam eh egal, weil er im ersten Film eh nicht viel zu sagen hat.

"When I read the book, I thought Peeta would be the hardest role to cast," Hunger Games director Gary Ross said in a statement to the Hunger Games Examiner. "And I feel so lucky that we found someone who embodies every aspect of such a complex character. I can’t wait to work with Josh.”

Hunger Games author Suzanne Collins is also thrilled with Hutcherson's portrayal of Peeta. When asked to respond to the casting news, she had nothing but praise. "I was fortunate enough to be in the room with Gary Ross when Josh came in to audition," Collins said. "Three lines into the read I knew he'd be fantastic. Josh totally captured Peeta's temperament, his sense of humor and his facility for language. I'm thrilled to have him aboard."

Filmmakers are also defending their choice of Hemsworth as Gale. Most U.S. fans only know him from his performance in 2009's The Last Song, but filmmakers say Hemsworth showed them he has the skills to capture the essence of Gale.

"Gale is a young man who uses words very sparingly, so the onus was on the actor we cast to capture him by showing, not telling. This was accomplished so beautifully in Suzanne’s writing, and Liam was able to translate it so naturally to the screen," Hunger Games producer Nina Jacobson said. "At the same time, Gale’s journey across the three books transforms him, and Liam’s performance left no doubt that he would take us there.”

Hopefully the words of Ross, Collins and Jacobson can help put any lingering doubts at ease for fans -- at least to give filmmakers enough time to start work on The Hunger Games movie.

"My son, I’m the God of Travelers, the God of Roads. If I know anything, I know that you must walk your own path, even though it tears my heart.” — Hermes

Zurück zum Thread